Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dress Alike Day Tomorrow & Talent Show Next Week

Tomorrow is another "spirit" day at Dunham.

This one is called "Dress Alike" day. The idea is to come to school dressed like a friend, so that you make a match.

OR

You can dress like the teacher and be a part of the group. My outfit will be regular blue jeans and a plain medium-blue short-sleeved shirt with a dark belt and dark shoes.

Mark Your Calendar

On Thursday, May 23 at 6:00 PM there will be a Talent Show here at school. The kindergarten will perform 1 song on stage. Please come... you will have a good time. More on this later.

4 comments:

Brooke Tester said...

Oh good! I'm glad they will get another chance to perform.
Also, although I don't comment often, I have been really enjoying your blog posts lately! I'm so glad you do this so I can get a glimpse of what happens in the classroom. Thank you :)

Dan Gurney said...

You're welcome. I do appreciate getting a comment from time to time to let me know someone is out there listening in.

Anonymous said...

Rest assured Mr. Gurney someones always listening in.
I rarely have a day that I don't read the blog (weekends included)! And I brag about your blog to anyone who will listen.
Thank you for all the time and energy you put into it!
-Rachael

Dan Gurney said...

Thanks, Rachael!