Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday, April 26, 2013

Another day of good cheer and good spirits. I was glad about that, too, because my alarm clock stopped working in the middle of the night and I rushed through my morning routines at double my usual pace. Not a great way to start the day. Had my cat not awakened me this morning, I'd have been a-snooze in bed when school opened.

It was Robert's day. He didn't bring a story for sharing, so I pulled out one of my all-time favorites, Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse by Kevin Henkes.



There was time for centers. I gave the kids at today's step board puzzles the hardest ones they have and they had no trouble working them out.



There was some time for play today. I got out a magnetic dart board game which proved to be very popular with some of the boys. I know I would have loved it if it were in my kindergarten when I was five.



Have a good weekend.

Assembly in morning this coming Monday.

Be well.

No comments: