Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Quick Post--Meetings!

Too many meetings! So a quick post today.

We started the new centers today. Rachael led the cooking center making Belgian waffles. Man, they smelled good.



Irresistible. Everyone wanted a taste so we made enough so everyone could have just a little. The students lined up.



The other day I discussed the popularity of activities in kindergarten that offer the students some choice about how they engage in the work. You can see that these activities (top line) are by far the most popular with the students. Teacher-directed activities (bottom line) not so much. Sadly, I think, schools tend to offer something like the inverse relationship.




At snack I saw some happy faces. Including this on Austin's plate:



And now, before I am late to my meeting.....

Be well.


No comments: