Friday, March 1, 2013

Pasta Night Information

The least you need to know:

Place: Petaluma Veterans Memorial Hall on South Petaluma Ave in Petaluma

Date: Saturday, March 2, 2013

Time: Arrive at 4:45 & leave your kindergartner with me. The show begins at 5:00 and the kindergartners are the first to perform. Be on time!

Dress: All students have been asked to wear blue jeans and a white shirt.

Bring: Your checkbook for the silent auction which may have something you'll want to bid on.

Tickets for dinner can be purchased via Pay pal at the Dunham School Website.


See you tomorrow at the Pasta Night Performance & Pasta Dinner.

5 comments:

dtarca said...

I just had to drop a note Mr Gurney...your parents and kids did an amazing job on their class basket. All the class baskets were wonderful but the bag w/ hand prints...thumb print pic and memory book were beautiful! Made me wish I had a Kinder again! :)

Dan Gurney said...

Hi, Debbie,

The kindergarten parents this year are really great. They've really helped me out a lot this year. Thanks for writing in.

jennifer chang said...

Your kindergartners performance was absolutely adorable! I may be biased but I thought it was one of the best of the evening!

The memory bag was amazing too! A huge thanks to Rachael for getting that together, she did an awesome job!

nellyp said...

I think the kids did a GREAT job! I was especially proud of Marianna, she got her line right and I know it had been a challenge for her! Yay! The auction items were all fabulous, but of course I thought the K's was the best one! Thanks Rachael and Jennifer!!!!

Dan Gurney said...

Hi Jennifer and Janelle,

Thanks for saying so. It was quite a night. Seems hard to believe it was only one week ago....