Monday, November 26, 2012

Five Mr. Gurneys!

Last Thursday while visiting my brother in Rhinebeck, New York,  five Mr. Gurneys sat around the Thanksgiving table and enjoyed a fine meal and conversation. The one you know plus four others (from right to left): my son, my brother, and his two sons, my nephews. Completing this photo, there were two Mrs. Gurneys and one Dr. Gurney, my daughter.




I hope your Thanksgiving festivities were enjoyable for your families.

Just a reminder: starting on Wednesday, November 28, we will dismiss kindergarten every Wednesday at 1:30, the same time as the rest of the school. Dismissal time for the other days of the week remain as before.

We will also start having homework on Wednesdays starting on that day. Tomorrow's posting will have more information about homework.

Be well.

No comments: