Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Short post today....  I will be in a staff meeting today during the time I usually set aside for the blog.

That said, it was another wonderful day here in kindergarten. We are working on gluing beans together to make the letters that will form our names which I will post around the room high on the walls. We had a few minutes to use the wood blocks. Aiden and Noah made a nifty ramp for little cars to roll down.



Here's what it looks like with a car rolling down.



A reminder....

Please plan to come to Back to School Night one week from today on September 5 at 6:00 PM.

I will give you a brief introduction to the kindergarten curriculum at this event. I will try to map out what you can do to help....

Back to School Night is intended for adults. Please do not bring your child to this event.

No comments: