Friday, August 31, 2012

Have a Good Labor Day Weekend

Friday went very well. Here's a look at the schedule we followed today.


Here's a little daily diary of the day....



Look for the full moon tonight. I'm planning to see it sail up into the eastern sky starting right around 7:30 when the sun will set. I'm gonna see it from my kayak.

We start regular centers on Tuesday. We could use a few more volunteers to lead centers. April Casarotti, Jaelyn's mom, would love to find someone to alternate Fridays with her? Any takers?



Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

2 comments:

April said...

Dan, looks like I can be a consistent volunteer on Friday's. Also I am available on Wed's as a back-up unless I'm called to subsitute.Looking forward to being a parent volunteer in Mr. Gurney's classroom AGAIN :)! April (Jaelyn's mom)

Dan Gurney said...

Okay, April. Great. I'll put you down for Fridays. It will be good to have you again.

Tomorrow is Jaelyn's day for snack. I think you already know that!