Friday, May 11, 2012

Olivia's Birthday

Today Olivia turned six years old. We celebrated with song and cake.



The other day the students who went into the quiet room were anything but quiet. When I went in to see what all the commotion was about, I found the room quite a mess. They were playing catch with balls.

Well. They know better.

I put their names on a list and I calmly told them that if the room wasn't all picked up in very short order that list would be posted and they would not be allowed in the quiet room for the rest of kindergarten. They could tell I meant it. I did.

When I returned a few minutes later this was what I saw:






It was as quiet as could be. Even the stuffed animals seemed sorry for their behavior.


The whole quiet room was orderly. The dwarf house was all picked up.

Cake is served


Tyler got his 18 sight words.




Way to go, Tyler.

Another weekend is here already. Work on those words!

Have a Happy Mother's Day.

Be well.

No comments: