Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Even trees are happy!

This afternoon's brilliant sunshine and exhilarating breezes mirror the feelings I have as I see the astonishing progress that the students are making in KIDS club. This was another day of achieving milestones along the road to reading.



 Aidan demonstrated his mastery of the 18 sight words and Jackson showed his mastery of the Kings Soundabet cards.


Bianca did it!!
Bianca got through the Kings cards before the sands in the hour glass ran through to the bottom chamber.

Both Bianca and Jackson went home with decks of the Queen's Soundabet cards today.

Tomorrow my former student teacher, Ms. Shuhmacher, (I think I spelled it with enough h's!) will be standing in for me. I'll be across the playground meeting next year's kindergarten class.

Be well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looking forward to subbing in your class tomorrow! (You have the correct amount of h's, but you are missing a c after the S :)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to subbing in your classroom tomorrow!
(There are the correct amount of h's, but there is a c missing after the S :)
Lisa

Dan Gurney said...

Schuhmacher! Whoa! Come in early and we can go over the day....

You'll have a good one. This is a fun class.