Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dunham Charter Website

To make it easier to visit Dunham Charter School's website I have added a link on the sidebar that will take you there.

When you have a question about a school function, I recommend visiting the school website and visiting the school calendar. It is the place to look for the most up-to-date and complete listing of what's going on here.

With that in mind.... please mark March 13 on your calendar. The kindergarten will perform for the school board that night, singing three songs at 6:30 to open their meeting. I hope everyone can attend. With this fine weather, I was thinking it would be fun to have a simple BBQ dinner here before hand, roast some hot dogs. I'll bring my Weber. It'll be fun!

So put that date on your calendars, and plan to make it. We'll be done by 6:45 and you can keep pretty close to your regular bedtime routines.


5 comments:

Alicia Petersen said...

Great!!! Sounds like a good time!! You know I will be there! But this time Calen too, and count us in for dinner.

Dan Gurney said...

Yes, I know you and Lisa are going to be there already. I'm hoping for about 26 more kids, too. They sing really well. I think your fellow board members will enjoy hearing us sing a few songs for you that night. And the kids ought to enjoy having a barbeque dinner at school.

Jenn Larson said...

Mackenzie will be there too! You know she loves to sing. And the only thing better than singing, is singing for an audience. :0).

Dan Gurney said...

Jenn, it will be good to have MacKenzie's voice there. She's got great pipes!

Michelle higgins said...

Ian will be there too!!