Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday, April 15, 2011

Not such a taxing day, well, at least not in kindergarten.



We began the day with a lesson on the phonogram OW which can sound like "OU" or "OA" depending on the word it's in. Here's the sheet I used to teach that.

Click to come closer...


Later in the day Cameran showed her proficiency on the Soundabet sight words....




And a bit later than that Makayla did the same.




We all shared in their triumph because that meant we'd have 20 minutes of free time at the end of the week to play, write, draw, create and just "be" together.

Here's Gavin working on a new Lego creation of his own (there's that OW again!) design.


I know some of you are planning to come to Sebastopol to the Apple Blossom Parade tomorrow morning. Be sure to hail me from the sidelines as I walk by so I can shake your hand. We'll be with the Mayor and City Council entry near the front of the parade.

No comments: