Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kindergarten In Japan



I have a close affinity for all things Japanese and I have many Japanese friends. News of the recent earthquake and tsunami has been difficult for me to absorb.

I thought I would share with Mr. Kindergarten readers this video about a Japanese kindergarten near Tokyo.

Just click on this link to see the movie which is a little less than five minutes long.

Movie about Japanese Kindergarten

Thanks for Michaela Wilding for tipping me off to this one.

1 comment:

Plants seeds of knowledge...for our future! said...

WOW, this is very unusual for Japan! It would be nice if more people began to have this philosophy of kindergarten! I wish we in the United States had this philosophy. It saddens me that we seem to be going backwards in time instead of moving forward in education.
I have a strong love for Japan. My father was in the military and I lived in Japan as a teenager. I have many friends from Japan and have been stunned by the horrific events that have taken place over the last two days.
Jenea
www.seedsofnoledge.blogspot.com