Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A First

Another great day in kindergarten!

For the first time this year, the "student of the day" asked to read their story to the class. Of coarse, I'm delighted to move over and make room for a kindergartner to read the story.

Lilly did a fantastic job. Because she had recently read this story to her sister's preschool class,  she performed beautifully. Pure pleasure! (I got most of the reading on video, but unfortunately the sound track was poor. The video simply did not do justice to the reading.)

Here's a photo, at least. I'm glad I thought to take a regular photo.



News: Thursday and Friday I will meet with next year's kindergarten students. Michelle Sewell will be  my substitute. See you Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Lilly! April & Justin