Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Birthday, Rieley!

Today we celebrated Rieley's sixth birthday. He brought cupcakes featuring decorations with a pirate theme.

The day flashed by again. I'm not sure why the morning seems to pass so quickly, but it's as if I step into the Twilight Zone at about 8:00 and five minutes later it's noon. Weird....

Back to the news of the day, Rieley dreams of being a dentist. I'm going to tell my dentist, who's the best dentist I've ever had. Here's Rieley's paper.





Enjoy the three day weekend. And do a little dreaming, you know, the kind of dreaming Martin Luther King did of a better day with more tolerance and acceptance. One way to do that is to turn off the news and go find a way to help make your town a kinder, gentler place to live.... even if that's only by driving with extra courtesy.

May you be well.

No comments: