Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday's News: Gavin's Day; Blog Award

Today was Gavin's day. He brought in his guitar to share with the class, but I didn't get a chance to share it yet. When I come back in the class we'll do a couple of songs together.


I'm trying my best to stay out of the classroom during Mrs. Gronlund's take-over. Still, I snuck in for a few minutes to capture these moments to share on Mr. Kindergarten. As you can see, it was Kindergarten/Third Grade Buddy day today. The students got to know their buddies a little bit better by playing board games together. From the look of it, the kids had a good time.








I was honored to get an award as one of the top kindergarten blogs in the west.

2 comments:

HGrima said...

Congrats on the award Mr Gurney, you deserve it!

Dan Gurney said...

Thanks, Heather.