Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday, October 26--Wear Red Tomorrow

Here's a brief post for those who read this blog regularly.

Tomorrow, Wednesday, October 27, is a school spirit day. The student council has asked all students to wear something red--a shirt, shoes, socks, hat, whatever to show school spirit during "Red Ribbon Week."





We learned how to measure objects with non-standard units of measure, in this case the colorful plastic linking cubes that appear in the photograph above.






There was time at the end of the day for a little bit of plan-do-review. Look how carefully Justin put away the Hot Wheels cars!

Alexis brought in the pink guitar she got for her birthday.

Ryan brought in a yummy snack of muffins and the tried and true "Ants on a Log" recipe that I've loved my whole life. I didn't realize how good celery tastes all by itself until I was in my forties.



Off to catch my carpool!

2 comments:

Shari Moore said...

Thank you for making me feel special today. I love the ukulele and it was fun to play with. You are very nice to me. Ryan Moore

Dan Gurney said...

Hi, Ryan. It was my pleasure. You sounded so good on the ukulele.