Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Homework and Animal Show

Today's homework includes a page of math and this survey. Please fill out both sides of the survey for your child and return it and the math page tomorrow morning. Thank you.




It was Justin's birthday!

He brought in Bonnie's Wild Animal Show for Schools.
She showed us a baby alligator....


An albino Burmese Python.....



A Hedgehog....



a Fennil Fox, who lives in African deserts....




An arrrgh! I forgot what this animal is called....
(no, wait...here are my notes... a genet)


An ocelot....




and a lemur.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the pictures! Brenden told us about this, but we were wondering how much was real...."really Brenden, an alligator?" Thank you Justin and family. Happy Birthday! The Foxes

Dan Gurney said...

You're welcome. Yes. A real alligator, but a baby one. She let us touch its back.

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Kerri Petersen said...

Very cool! Pictures are much greater as I had no idea that python was there! And I think that was a bobcat?

Kerri Petersen said...

Oh I see you found the name, genet, would not have guessed that.

Dan Gurney said...

Hi, Kerri. Yes. I had written it down, but left my note at school, so when I got home to post (I do these posts from home) I couldn't remember the name of the animal. I'd never have guessed it since I'd never heard of a genet before.