Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Take-Over

Ms. Brice has been taking over teaching duties from me this week and will continue to do so next week. It's going very well. I want to thank the students for helping Ms. Brice as she tries out her ideas and finds her voice as a teacher.

Her efforts have permitted me to find the time to give complete individual academic assessments to each student. The results of these assessments will be reported on the winter trimester progress reports which are scheduled to be delivered in the Friday folder the day after tomorrow.

4 comments:

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

What a fantastic blog you have going here!! I will definately be back. My dearest Aunt, who is like a Mom to me, teaches an EBT class for kindergarten and first grade. I don't know how you guys do it and you have my utmost admiration :)
If you have a moment or two of your life to waste.......plese visit me at my blog and say hello.
Take good care and.......

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Debbie T. said...

I'm really enjoying Ms. Brice! She has an enthusiastic spirit and Nicky really enjoys having her in the class! She's going to make a very compassionate, fun teacher.

Dan Gurney said...

Hi Reggie Girl,

Thanks for leaving a comment. I'll have a look at your blog.

Dan Gurney said...

Ms. Brice had a wonderful take over. Now that it's over, she can confidently "take the helm" of the class for bits of each day to gain experience. She really enjoyed the class, and I think they, (the students) really helped her get her sealegs as a teacher.