Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jitters


I was very glad to welcome Ms. Brice, our student teacher for the Spring semester, to kindergarten this morning. She spent the day getting acquainted with us before she officially begins to serve us January 26.

I am really looking forward to having her in my class in the months ahead. She's a gem.

She was so nervous on this first morning in kindergarten that she came to school in shoes that didn't quite match (same style, but different colors). She was nice enough to pose for the photo.

2 comments:

dtarca said...

Brandon in 6th grade really liked working with Ms. Brice. She's going to be a great addition to the classroom.

Mr. Kinder said...

Yeah! I've heard so many good things about Ms. Brice. I'm looking forward to working with her. She's coming tomorrow!