Sunday, September 7, 2008

Picture Day is Tuesday

On Tuesday, a professional photographer will come to Dunham to take your child's school photo.

Mercifully, he photographs the kindergarten class first as we are the most likely class to muss our hair or get paint or playdoh on our clothes.

Make sure that you're all caught up on your weekend laundry chores so that the shirt, blouse, or dress that you want your child to wear on that day is ready to go for Tuesday morning.

Parent volunteers please plan on coming, though we won't do our regular round of centers that day.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Hi Dan!
I came across your blog by way of another kindergarten blog (perhaps it was even through several. I love links!) I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how wonderful I think this blog is. You've inspired me to think about starting an "open" blog for my own classroom. My current blog is meant to be anonymous, and really serves as a place to vent about the frustrations and challenges of teaching in the inner city. But, I like the idea of having a place to openly share the joy and accomplishment that also come with this job. I'll be checking back frequently. :) Have a great school year!