Saturday, August 2, 2008

Soundabet's Back, Sort of....


Interested in Soundabet, but wondering where the website is? I took it down. My kids are grown; I don't need the hassle of an online business anymore. But you may want to order something from me. Here's what to do:

Order the old-fashioned way: by order blank. E-mail me at dangurney (at) yahoo.com. By return e-mail, I will send you an attached PDF file that is the order form. Print it, fill it out, send it to me a purchase order from your school or a check or money order to my PO Box:

Dan Gurney's Soundabet
P.O. Box 2255
Sebastopol, CA 95473

I'll fill it pretty quick and send it by US Mail to you.

O.K.?

3 comments:

SLP Hilary said...

Would you consider selling the electronic files (charge per download) and then we could print/cut on our own?

Anonymous said...

That is a GREAT IDEA. I would pay anything to be able to do that. I really want to use this program in my class!!!!!!!!!!!

Patricia said...

Would it be all right with you to have your blog be a part of the Kindergarten-teachers ning network group? See
http://kindergarten-teachers.ning.com