Friday, April 25, 2008

The Apple Blossom Parade

Say hello if you come to the Apple Blossom Parade in Sebastopol tomorrow morning. It's our town's big party put on by the Chamber of Commerce.

The parade begins at 10:00 Saturday morning. I'll be in it perhaps as many as three times: once for sure with the Mayor and City Council (we'll be on bicycles, we are a Green town); again with Car Lite, a group that promotes pedestrian and bicycle safety; and once more with our sister-city program, Sebastopol World Friends.

Yes, it's a long parade.

Bring sunblock. It's gonna be nice.

Look for me on this bike:

1 comment:

Culmom37 said...

Sorry I cannot be there to root you on! Instead I will be rooting on my kids at their baseball/softball games! Then...I will be in the city rooting for my brother to get better!!!! Enjoy the sunshine.